2 lbs pork tenderloin, sliced into medallions
1 cup breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
4 cups spaghetti sauce
2 cups mozarella cheese
1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
oil, to fry
- With a meat mallet, pound pork into thin patties.
- In a shallow dish beat egg, in another shallow dish, combine breadcrumbs and seasoning.
- Dip each pork medallion into beaten egg and then into bread crumbs.
- Fry over med hi heat till browned- it does not need to be fully cooked.
- In a 9 X 13 baking dish, put in 1 cup sauce and half the pork, top with half of the cheese. Top with half the remaining sauce. Repeat again for balance of ingredients.
- Bake covered at 350 for 1/2 hour, remove top and bake 10 more minutes.
- Serve over pasta.