1½ cups graham crumbs
2 tablespoons melted butter
8 ounces of cream cheese
¼ cup granulated sugar
8 ounces of marshmallow fluff
8 ounces of semi sweet chocolate, melted and cooled
1 teaspoon peppermint extract (you can substitute vanilla extract)
½ cup of crushed peppermint
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the graham crumbs and melted butter. Stir until combined. Spoon into serving dishes evenly. Press down with the end of a honey dripper (works really well) or flat object. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer combine the cream cheese and granulated sugar, whisk on high speed until fluffy. Add the marshmallow fluff, melted chocolate and peppermint extract, whisk on high speed until combined. You can add half of the crushed peppermint to the mixture now if you like crunch inside your cheesecake, if not you can just top the cheesecakes with it. Transfer the mixture to a piping bag and pipe into serving dishes.
- Top with crushed peppermint.
- Serve with a big old peppermint loving smile!
- You can substitute vanilla extract if you find peppermint overwhelming.
- You can add the crushed peppermint inside the cheesecake filling if you like, but again if you want more mellow peppermint flavour you can also leave it out.
- This is really good with coconut instead of peppermint too. One of my personal favourites.
ht cupcakes and kale chips
Recipe by cravings of a lunatic